Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Best Year - 2013

Welcome 2013! This year is going to be beyond amazing!!! 2012 was a very eventful year, a stressful year, but a very rewarding year. 

I've learned so much and gained so much.  I love my wonderful supportive family.  They have helped me so much this last year and have been there for me through thick and thin.  I got to dance again, and through that, started to dance with my best friend and now my fiance.  Life is so beyond good and to celebrate, we had to have a party!! 


Mike and I headed to celebrate at the Treu's house.  They were so nice to let a bunch of us college kids come hang at their place :) We had an absolute blast with Preston, Carli, Casey, Alex, Jaren, AJ, Nannette, Emily, Rachel and Carli's parents.  

We played Just Dance 3, Jenga, Phase 10 and got to watch the ball drop at Midnight and celebrate with Peach Martinelli's. SO FUN!







 
Cheers to the New Year! So ready for how amazing this year is going to be!!! Excited for a new semester, to marry my best friend, and experience everything wonderful it will bring. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2013!

    -Naturally Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment