Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa Came To Town

The holidays have been such a blast so far!! I have been able to spend some quality time with my family and I have enjoyed it exceedingly :D


On Christmas Eve, my sisters and I decided to go out and build a snowman.  Something we haven't done since we were kids...but the snow was not functioning very well, so Ariel begins a snowball fight.  EPIC.  We were just missing Liesl and Justin in the bunch.  I love being home for Christmas.  There is nothing better than being in a house surrounded by giggly girls and soaking up all of the laughter.  



My mom is the Queen of Holidays.  She can decorate anything top notch!! our Christmas trees are a big one.  Those who have been to our house during the Holidays know how awesome it looks.  Nobody does Christmas like mom.  I am definitely keeps the tradition when I have my own family.  :)





This year, it was kind of bittersweet knowing that it is my last Christmas at home since next Christmas, I'll be married.  But, I have more wonderful Christmas days to look forward too, just with a husband! 
 

I have had this stocking since I was a little girl.  I'm definitely attached.  Another project I'll have to make for Michael and I next Christmas! 

My parents spoil us girls every single year with their amazing gifts!! My mom makes the best food in the world.  Her turkey for Christmas dinner was absolutely perfect.  A chef she is indeed.  Maybe one day when I learn the patience of cooking, I can cook like her.  Liesl and Justin were over for dinner of course as we went to see Les Mis.  Wow incredible movie!! Definitely a must see film.  

I feel the month of December has flown far to quickly, too fast to enjoy it in my opinion, but bring on the new year 2013! 

 
Mike is still in Texas and he seems to be having a complete blast with his family! Which I am so glad :) His flight home is one Saturday and I'll admit, I'm a tad bit excited to see him.  I couldn't see him open one of his Christmas gifts since he is obviously not here.  But I got to see it via text.  I think I did good on gift #1.







 Looks great doesn't it! A nice sweater if I do say so myself. I'm trying to expand his closet with things other than solids.  :)








Well, While he is off in Texas, we aren't able to dance, but I am getting back on the training track.  Went to the gym tonight and it felt so great to work my muscles hard after a long break.  Time to get back in shape!! Got comps coming up again, and I gotta get fit for my wedding!! :) 


Well, getting late.  Off to bed!! 

-Naturally Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment