Mike and I are still sick (sadly) and I passed it on to my mom...a bug is definitely going around campus. I needed some relief for my throat and Mike did as well. If you follow our Little Cup of Heaven blog, you know how much we love Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks. It really does taste like Christmas in a cup and it tastes so good!
|Notice, they actually spelled my name right.|
|Copy Cat Recipe – Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice|
Recipe type: Drink
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Taste Just Like The Drink From Starbucks but WITHOUT The Price Tag
- Bottle of Treetop Apple Juice
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Topping
- Cinnamon Dolce flavor – you can either buy it for $7 at Starbucks or make your own for pennies
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- About 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Make the Cinnamon Syrup. In a pot add all the ingredients ( sugar, water; cinnamon).
- Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes – it should reduce in half.
- While that is cooking in a large stockpot add apple juice – Each serving is 12 oz so heat up as much as you need.
- Once the apple juice is heated and the syrup is done – add 3 Tablespoons of Syrup to 12 oz of Juice.
- Stir – should look like
- Add whipped cream and caramel drizzle
If you know of any hot chocolate or warm Christmas drink recipes, feel free to comment below!!