Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Such is my life

College is stressful, period.

Today, my wonderful boss was kind enough to let me get the day off to study for my math exam.  I needed it so badly and I am glad I took the whole morning and afternoon to study.  Michael and a lovely girl named Audrey covered my shift today willingly.  Love them both!!

For the first time this semester I got to wear sweats and have messy hair for an entire day.  That NEVER happens.


At this point in the semester, I (like many other students) have a hard time being motivated since it is in the very middle of the semester.  My family is very encouraging though with school and extremely helpful in cheering me on the continue to try my best.  

Another bonus about having the day off to study is I got to be at home in the middle of the day also for the first time this semester since team runs so late every night.  Since I am never home, I am hardly every driving, Mike drives me home from team every night and every where else we go, so...being in a car driving feels weird to me, but today, I got to take my little sissies to the orthodontist to get their braces tightened.  Even just being on a short drive with them, singing in the car was what I miss!! 

When my lovely mom dropped me off at school for me to study more and practice with Mike before team, I really have a hard time getting out of the car because I just want to go home with her.  I took for granted seeing her all of the time in the past as well as the summer and now, I wish I got to see my parents and my siblings that much more.  

But it is almost the end of October which means there is only about a month and a half left of the semester which means that hopefully I can make Spring Semester more workable to be around my family and to coordinate better with school and such. 

Hug and kiss your family too much. Lesson learned.

-Naturally Blue

1 comment: