Monday, September 10, 2012

Lately

In many ways, I like being busy, but...it is not easy.  For the first time in my college experience thus far I have never been so busy, EVER.  It is teaching me a lot though.  I have now realized how important it is to budget your time wisely when it comes to schooling and life in general. My first two years in college, I took time for granted far too often and now I wish that I had more to get everything that I need done in my 7:30am-10pm ongoing schedule, with only a two hour block to get my regular academic class(es) homework completed.

I am loving my experience on Team though.  Paul is doing some amazing things and he expects a lot out of us, which is only going to improve our team as a whole. We have so many exciting events coming up and we have all been pulling our weight to make sure that we look clean and are prepared for the events on their way.



I am still loving my job, and when I say I love it, I love every aspect about it more and more.  My mom and dad used to tell me at my past jobs, that in most situations, you aren't going to find something perfect right now while you are in college, but I think I got really lucky and I am so grateful to work where I do and to work with the people that I do.  It makes the entire college experience that much more enjoyable. 

I miss seeing my family thought, probably more than they know.  I look forward to Sunday dinner as a family where I get to be with them since during the week, the only time I see them is when I walk out the door in the morning.  My sweet parents have been so supportive in helping me handle my new busy schedule and them sharing their love and concern to make sure that I am doing okay.
   My mom will go to the grocery store and buy food that I can grab on the run and she helps me when I get stressed at the end of the day, and reminds me that tomorrow is another day.  My dad is great.  It has taken me years to realize how much he really does for me.  Without him, I wouldn't be able to even go to college. He helps all of us girls in our family to really try to do our best in schooling and has supported us financially to make sure that we have a bright and successful future ahead of us.  I am so grateful and wish I had realized it when I was younger.


So, no matter how stressed, tired, or busy I am, I love every aspect of my life right now and I am blessed to have to experiences that I am currently experiencing.

Hope everyone has a great week!

-Naturally Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment