Sunday, September 2, 2012

First week is down and complete! It was nice to get a little taste of what my fall semester is going to be looking like.  All I can say is...busy.  Going non stop every single day from 7:30am and done at 10pm at night with "zero" breaks.  My classes are going well, but again...busy.
We also had our first day of tour team this year.  It is going to be a very eventful year with that as well.  Our new coach, Paul Winkleman, is going to do a great job with our team this year and we are all thrilled and beyond excited to have him over the company.

I had my first complete week of my new job.  All, I can say is, I LOVE IT.  I love my co-workers and everyone that I work with.  Such a positive place to be.  


Mike and I also got some more photo's from a photo shoot we did a few months back with Lilet Foto, and she did a great job.  



This school year is going to be a great one! Michael and I also have our first local comp in a few weeks that we are so excited about and it will be fun to just compete with all of the locals here in Utah Valley. 

I bought my first item of clothing online for myself as well.  

 

 Best $10.80 purchase I have ever made. (Forever 21)

My sister Liesl came to visit me after a stressful day I had and got Jamba Smoothies with me. I love being able to talk with her and have a blast, even if it is about the most random of things.

The week was a success and now that I made it through week one, it is like my dad says, "Only 15 more weeks to go!" 

Positive thinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment