Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A lot seems to be happening lately.  Summer was here and then it wasn't.  The disgusting thought that school starts next Monday is flashing constantly right before my eyes, hence the word DISGUSTING.  On my last little vacation part of the summer of 2012, I  went to compete at the Nevada Star Ball in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.





Our time share. (5 pools, perfect)

One night, everyone that we were staying with had to compete, so might and I decided to go out for a date night, walking the strip. 






It was all great, until I realized how dumb I was to wear heels while walking around.  When we went to watch the fountain show at the bellagio, I look my shoes off (yet another stupid idea) and while walking back to the car, i get a nice piece of glass, plastic or something stuck in my foot and then my stomach begins to have extreme, sharp pains. What a way to end the night.

Next day: "Window" Shopping on the strip








 The chocolate fountain :)


This guy, photobombed our picture. AKA. we have no idea who he is :)















Next on the agenda, I was on hair duty.








On the last night of our trip, Mike and I got to compete.  After we competed, we went back to our hotel and had a little birthday Surprise for Angie. 









Great trip.

Now that reality is back, things are getting busy with school, a new job, and dancing.  At the beginning of every school year, I get nervous and the thought of everything I have to do overwhelms me at times, but I am looking forward to what the new school year brings!  

Hello 3rd year in College.

No comments:

Post a Comment