Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nothing short of Natural

Spring semester is almost over and I am beyond excited! The last few months have been flying by so quickly that I hardly have time to blink my eyes.  BUSY is the new normal for me now.  Between school, working, and dance, pretty sure no life exists currently, but thankfully dance is my escape for it all.  Speaking of dance, found a partner and he is pretty fantastic. 

Meet Michael. 

I haven't competed in what seems like ages and I am so excited to get back on that dance floor and do some traveling this summer! We have such amazing coaches: Brent Keck and newest to our addition, Sasha Altukhov (Pro Latin Competitor)  Lets put it this way, all of the money being spent is more than worth it! I'm excited to see all of the new things I will be learning this year.  SO excited! 

A new obsession has come into my path.  HUNGER GAMES.  Although I have only read 30 pages into the book and haven't touched it in over a week, I have seen the movie in theaters twice and I'm definitely Team Peeta.  



Two Holidays have passed (St. Patrick's Day,  Easter).  Here are some of my family and I's Easter Egg creations. 



And here are what my spoiled Primary class got...


My mom comes up with some very clever ideas. :)

For the first time since my sister's wedding almost 8 months ago, we had all of the cousins on my Mom's side together (except 1) for Easter Dinner.  Meet the Little/Wright/Myers Clan. 




 Sorry Aimee...;)


That pretty much sums up the Wright/Little/Myers Clan.  


2 comments:

  1. You are right! I keep forgetting you are married sometimes. whoops! I consider Justin and yourself "Wrights" :) I'll be sure to change my typo. Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete